Thinning and weak hair poses a problem that we want to combat fast and effectively – nobody is happy to see a handful of hair left on a hairbrush. Once we start a hair boosting treatment, we expect the effects to be noticeable within a week or two. Is it even possible to improve the state of hair in such a short period of time?
Definitely, synthetic substances won’t cope with this issue and – to make the matter even worse – they may cause scalp irritation. The safest though are herbal infusions and hair oil treatment. Natural oils directly affect hair bulbs and hair shaft. Does it matter which natural oil to choose? Of course it does, providing that you care for noticing quick effects. Reportedly, many women are more into giving a go to exotic and oriental products. However, many detailed researches demonstrate that castor oil still leaves us surprised at its uniqueness and it’s a bad idea to resign from making use of its properties. Today we’re comparing brahmi oil with a high quality castor oil. Which one is able to produce better effects?
Nanoil Castor Oil: The best beauty oil
Castor oil has been known for decades. It’s still recognized as the most popular natural cosmetic of proven effectiveness. It delivers comprehensive care. It takes care of weakened and thinning hair as well as lashes and brows that are reluctant to grow.
Do you expect castor oil to be the highest quality? If you do, choose Nanoil Castor Oil. Only then can you be sure that the oil will help you achieve the desired results; its incredibly high concentration of active substances extracted right from ricinus communis beans work wonders.
Nanoil Castor Oil is pure, unrefined, cold-pressed. Also, it isn’t contaminated by parabens or synthetic substances; also this oil bears Ecocert label. This oil owes its action to the extraction process that makes the oil pure and allows it to preserve a large concentration of active substances which are so characteristic for beauty castor oil.
Nanoil Castor Oil: Application
What might appear surprising, there are more uses of castor oil than just hair care. This is an enormous advantage of the oil which makes this natural substance stand out among popular hair growth boosting products – they can’t be applied to face, eyelashes, eyebrows or body. Undoubtedly, Nanoil Castor Oil offers comprehensive care. This ‘beauty multidimensionality’ and effectiveness in all fields make it a perfect cosmetic. Nanoil Castor Oil serves its purpose as:
- a scalp mask responsible for accelerating hair growth and combating hair thinning
- a strong regenerating therapy for all hair types: from weak and damaged to thick and heavy hair
- a rich eyebrow and eyelash conditioner
- a damaged hair treatment
- a hair serum to protect and regenerate hair ends
- a face cleansing oil
- a night therapy to smooth out eye skin
- an oily mask for hands and feet
- an oily scrub to revitalize skin
Nanoil Castor Oil: Effects
Indeed, the effects that a particular beauty product produce is what we found the most interesting, therefore: What are the benefits of using Nanoil Castor Oil?
- Accelerates hair growth by up to 80%
When rubbed into scalp, castor oil boosts micro circulation and stimulates hair to grow faster. Also, the oil is able to awaken sleeping bulbs which leads to appearance of baby hair.
- Limits hair loss by up to 90%
Castor oil is able to slow down excessive hair loss, especially the one caused by seasonal changes (i.e. seasonal hair loss), stress and hormonal imbalances.
- Effectively boosts shine and beautifies hair on its entire length by up to 95%
Natural castor oil also works form the outside. It covers hair with a microscopic protective coat that prevents damages and reflects light. Additionally, hair restores power, health and vitality.
- Eliminates dandruff by up to 75%
Application of castor oil to scalp leaves skin perfectly clean. Inflammations are cured, dead epidermal cells are removed and dandruff poses no problem any longer, unless it requires specialist intervention (if dandruff isn’t caused by a disease).
Does Nanoil Castor Oil make you curious? Visit the official Nanoil website. Click HERE.
Brahmi Nayo Ayurveda: The ancient art of growing long hair
To begin with, in this brahmi oil you can find several ‘boosters.’ These mysterious substances are ayurvedic nutrients which are perfect for improving scalp and hair. Basically, Brahmi oil is supposed to get you thick and lustrous hair. At the same time, this oil prevents hair loss, makes it stronger (by starting from the roots) and supplies scalp with nourishing substances.
Brahmi Nayo Ayurveda is a bled of a few oriental ayurvedic herbs including brahmi, of course. All herbs undergo maceration in coconut oil because this oil is the cheapest and easily available. What’s important to mention, Brahmi Nayo Ayurveda is free from parabens and silicones, yet its effectiveness isn’t proven by any certification. Still, all the ingredients are natural and organic. Last but not least, this oil is preservative-free.
Brahmi Nayo Ayurveda: Application
It appears that Brahmi Nayo Ayurveda isn’t as universal as castor oil. In short, it’s limited mainly to hair care. This cosmetic plays the role of:
- an oil used for hair oil treatment to strengthen and accelerate hair growth
- a hair conditioner to protect strands against damage
Brahmi Nayo Ayurveda: Effects
- Stimulates hair bulbs and promotes hair growth. Brahmi is an ayurvedic herb recommended to boost hair appearance.
- Amla is another oriental herb that improves the state of hair and bulbs. It combats premature graying and deals with dry, itchy scalp. The condition of hair gets improved within a few weeks of regular oil use.
- Rosemary leaves and curry stimulate micro circulation in scalp and encourage hair growth by preventing hair loss. Brahmi Nayo Ayurveda helps hair bulbs become better rooted in the follicles.
- Coconut oil nourishes and moisturizes hair follicles. Owing to this, scalp becomes neat and clean. (Note: it might encourage frizz in hair which porosity isn’t low.)